Walking along Park Lane in Downtown Kirkland you will discover an exciting home decor store called Simplicity Decor. The store is full of delightful and inviting pieces that will enhance your home decor. They have a wide range of merchandise, anywhere from large furniture pieces to small accessories to fill empty spaces in your home. Simplicity Decor is an affordable and pleasant place to find a hidden treasure for yourself or as a gift. This store has something for everyone!
Their collection varies by season, so you can expect to find suitable items for Easter, Christmas, July 4th, or any time of year.
The store owner, "A" brings the entire place to life. He is full of passion and determination for his business and Kirkland community. "A" grew up in Thailand with his mother and two brothers named "B" and "C". "A"'s mother certainly knew how to keep the art form of "simple" a key factor in their lives. "A" originally went to school to study law. He soon realized interior design was his love. He came to America and earned his Bachelor Degree in Theology. Eventually after hard work he started his own business where "East meets West meets Simple". This very distinct theme, thrives throughout his entire store. Simplicity Decor is a must on your list of unique places to shop at in Downtown Kirkland. I can say you will not be disappointed. Even 425 magazine and Kirkland Reporter agree! They were voted "Best of 425" and "Best of Kirkland" several times!
For more information:
126 Park Lane, Kirkland, WA 98033
With all of its shops, restaurants, cafes and bars, downtown Kirkland is the perfect place to spend an afternoon shopping for the holidays! With this in mind, we've teamed up with a few of our neighbors to provide some gift ideas and to highlight just a sampling of what you can find in downtown Kirkland.
2. Wine Gift Boxes (Starting at $15) at The Grape Choice
3. Lotion-Making Kit ($18.50) at Herban Wellness
4. Pistil Knit Brim Hat ($34) at Crush Footwear
6. Alice & Peter Cupcake Perfumes ($50) at Blue Luna
7. Emery Fedora ($38) at Crush Footwear
8. Twinkle Tree ($27.99) at Simplicity Decor
10. Andria Senini Handmade Scarf ($60) at Blue Luna
11. Wine and Wine Accessories Basket (up to $100) at The Grape Choice
12. Lodis Credit Card Case w/ Zip Pocket ($58) at Crush Footwear
13. Mother of Pearl Cuff Links ($89) at Seattle Thread Company
16. Speedy Balance Bike 10" ($79) at Simplicity ABC
17. Kiddo Sport Race Bike ($329) at Simplicity ABC
21. Gift Boxed Wine and Glassware (up to $150) at The Grape Choice
23. Santiago Tote Bag from Baggallini ($139.95) at Simplicity Decor
These are just a few of the amazing finds that can be found in downtown Kirkland. There are a few other stores with more great gifts to check out as well, including Via Lago Boutique, Hepburn, Haley's Cottage, Sweet & Sassy, Lake Street Diamond Company, Bikini Beach, Seduce, Howard/Mandville Gallery, and Boo Boo Barkery & Bakery. Shop downtown Kirkland for unique gifts for everyone on your list!