With all of its shops, restaurants, cafes and bars, downtown Kirkland is the perfect place to spend an afternoon shopping for the holidays! With this in mind, we've teamed up with a few of our neighbors to provide some gift ideas and to highlight just a sampling of what you can find in downtown Kirkland.
2. Wine Gift Boxes (Starting at $15) at The Grape Choice
3. Lotion-Making Kit ($18.50) at Herban Wellness
4. Pistil Knit Brim Hat ($34) at Crush Footwear
6. Alice & Peter Cupcake Perfumes ($50) at Blue Luna
7. Emery Fedora ($38) at Crush Footwear
8. Twinkle Tree ($27.99) at Simplicity Decor
10. Andria Senini Handmade Scarf ($60) at Blue Luna
11. Wine and Wine Accessories Basket (up to $100) at The Grape Choice
12. Lodis Credit Card Case w/ Zip Pocket ($58) at Crush Footwear
13. Mother of Pearl Cuff Links ($89) at Seattle Thread Company
16. Speedy Balance Bike 10" ($79) at Simplicity ABC
17. Kiddo Sport Race Bike ($329) at Simplicity ABC
21. Gift Boxed Wine and Glassware (up to $150) at The Grape Choice
23. Santiago Tote Bag from Baggallini ($139.95) at Simplicity Decor
These are just a few of the amazing finds that can be found in downtown Kirkland. There are a few other stores with more great gifts to check out as well, including Via Lago Boutique, Hepburn, Haley's Cottage, Sweet & Sassy, Lake Street Diamond Company, Bikini Beach, Seduce, Howard/Mandville Gallery, and Boo Boo Barkery & Bakery. Shop downtown Kirkland for unique gifts for everyone on your list!